Monday 7 August 2017

the untold story of chrome man free writting w2 t3

Hello, G'day, Namaste, Hola, Bonjour, Guten tag, Salaam, Ni hau, Nay hoh welcome to the untold story of chrome man I am your host Stephen butter curry.Yes yes we are going to bring chrome man on the show today if you didn't know chrome man does have a real name and his name is Autumn Tiffany Paris. It might sound like a girl's name because it is his mum Maci thought he was a girl for 5 years because she never changed his nappies and his dad Mateo would always get him dressed because Maci was always busy.His sisters and brother was mean to him oh there names are Maeve,liana,Alena,Milani,Aryanna His brother's name is Emiliano. Lets cut to the chase chrome man is the only one with supper powers in his family.His family doesn't know that he is chrome man and his sisters Love him when he is chrome man because they don't know.Oh I forgot to tell you guys what chrome mans super powers are well when ever someone need there electronics to charge or to work properly he just dose it in 5 seconds."Ring ring" oh my phones ringing just wait for ten minutes, Hello Stephen butter curry here how can I help you 'Um Its me mum Autumn I'm not coming into the show today' Oh you should of said bye love you.Okay okay now you know my secret.

To be continued......





2 comments:

  1. I liked reading that because it's full and very detailed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thank you Eden for your nice comment

      Delete