Tuesday 26 September 2017

My Monster

In my opinion, you should buy my monster because she is the BEST EVER little cute adorable monster in the UNIVERSE.

My monster, wait your brand new monster Is 2 years old,30 cm's tall and she is as light as a feather.Before we get into more detail You might want to know the cost of the monster well lucky you ask or you didn’t ask but i'm going to tell you she is ……….. 10,0000 dollars. She doesn't have just one colour she has a great green body,pink eyes and blue lips.

Secondly, my monster # your new monster is really good at cleaning,cooking,keeping you company,making sure you are safe and she loves playing Logan Paul,Jake Paul,Tanner Fox,Taylor Aleshia,Rice Gum,faze Banks,Alissa viloite,Erika costell,Martinez Twins,Tessa Brooks and any youtuber’s vlog you want on her belly. She will listen to you BUT if you are mean to her she WILL GIVE YOU REALLY, REALLY, REALLY, I mean REALLY BAD PAY BACK I learnt that the hard way and you don’t want to know what the pay back is like.

Last but not least You should buy my monster because she will be a really nice monster and she isn’t like any other monster she is unique,helpful,kind,nice and she will always be there for you. I forgot to tell you when you have had a hard day at work my monster will give you massages but she doesn't do them as good as evies monster but she does do them good.

There is plenty of monsters out in the world but by far this monster is the best one for you. Oh and she is really cuddly. I really like my monster and I hope you do to. I hope you buy my monster now that you know lots of stuff about her and she cleans up for herself and you.

2 comments:

  1. I like your bear. It was so cool and I like it a lot .

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sooooooooooooooooooooo Cute!

    ReplyDelete